Sponsors / Exhibits
Sponsor / Exhibit Brochure
Exhibitor Registration Form
The MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange (MNX) has been providing design and fabrication services to the United States research community since 1999. Our engineers offer a complete range of technical assistance to help researchers at any project phase, including product design, prototype fabrication and low-volume manufacturing.
MNX has completed more than 2300 customized process sequences for over 900 organizations around the country including multinational corporations, small start-ups, leading academic institutions, and government agencies.
Many people do not know that MNX has its own fabrication facilities. Our capabilities include thousands of different solutions, ranging from standard microfabrication processes to unique and highly specialized processes such as:
MNX also manages and operates
- e-beam lithography;
- deep, high-aspect ratio glass and quartz etching;
- hot embossing;
- piezoelectric materials;
- low temperature, controlled stress depositions.
MNX was established at the Corporation for National Research Initiatives® (CNRI) with support from DARPA Microsystems Technology Office. CNRI is a 501(c)(3) Corporation located in Reston, Virginia.
- MEMSnet®, an information site for the MEMS and nanotechnology community
- which includes a materials database, events, job ads, and much more;
- mems-talk, the longest running email discussion list for discussions of MEMS fabrication issues with nearly 4,000 active participants; and
- MEMS Express™ News a daily email news service that collects the latest stories related to MEMS and Nanotechnology and provides the news to nearly 9,000 subscribers around the world.